"In the middle of nowhere" Gila Bend by Erika74
Gila Bend Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 59 photos
Gila Bend is about 1.5 hours east of Yuma, on the way to Phoenix and Tucson. The population must be about 2,000. Don't worry about getting lost.
You take the 85 north to hit the I10 for Phoenix. Phoenix is only about 50 more minutes away. You can expect to pay a little more for gas here than the city.
Or stay on I8 for Tucson.
This is usually where I stop for a break. They have sevral fast food places and gas stations. A few hotels.
Erika74's Related Pages
Gila Bend Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Crossroads of the Southwest""
- "Gila Bend~"Crossroads of the Southwest""
- "A Short Stop-over in Gila Bend, AZ."
- "Pepman's new Gila Bend Page"
- "In the middle of nowhere"
- "Gila Bend - AZ - USA"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gila Bend
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Gila Bend?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gila Bend
Top 10 Pages
- Yuma Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luquillo Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- San Diego Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Maryland Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Louisville Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monterey Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grand Canyon Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- California 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sedona 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue