"Welcome to Wojtek's HomePage" WojtekD's Profile

Travelling is a great passion of my life... When I was a boy I collected stamps from different countries, reading a lot and... dreaming about travels... My dreams soon came true. I was 14-years old when for the first time I went abroad - to Czechoslovakia. Then I traveled every year during my vacations - farther and farther. It was very hard time for first Polish travellers-backpackers: police kept our passports, it was necessary to have an official invitation to go to the west and we were buying currencies secretly on a black market. To save extra money I started to write articles for the press in Poland. I was also giving lectures and slide shows - hundreds of them - in the public clubs and libraries. Many people helped me to prepare for my travel - they collected necessary info, sent me invitation letters, organize visas and hard currency. Thanks to all of You! I shall never forget your support! I am also proud that I never used any financial or other support from any organization or institution...
Now it is already more then 230 countries and all seven continents on my list. I traveled already ten times around the world. But I do not travel just to get a stamp of one more country to my passport. Each new country gives me chance new dicover something new, something unknown and fascinating - each time it is new adventure. I like to learn people and their day-to-day life, their culture and customs. I also love nature, its beauty very often is exceeding our expectations. I always plan well ahead and I try to be well prepared for my trips - it gives me a chance to see as much as possible and don't waste valuable time... There is still so much to see in the world...
Internet gives me a chance to share my travel experience with others - see my huge webpage http://kontynenty.net

• Intro Updated Jul 6, 2010

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Happy Birthday Wojciech! Have a great day!

• Hildeal's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2010 at 3:44 AM

Great page:)) what's the price from flying from Moskva to Anadyr?

• jorgejuansanchez's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2010 at 2:14 AM

Wojciech, Happy Birthday, Enjoy 2010 with new travels! Jorge.

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2009 at 5:20 AM

Happy birthday Wojciech and many happy returns of the day. I'm impressed with your travels... Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit in May for the Euromeeting. It will be fun with vteers from all over

• annwag's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2008 at 6:45 AM

Na urodziny tradycyjnie życzę wszystkiego najlepszego a patrząc na travel map powstania nowego kontynentu do eksplorowania. Dziekuje za wszystkie publikacje, byly inspiracja dla mojego skromnego poznawania swiata.

• awladhassan's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2008 at 1:32 AM

Hope you have a very happy birthday

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2008 at 8:14 PM

Happy Birthday, Wojciech! Hope you have a wonderful day!

• betako3's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2008 at 1:46 PM

I'm so glad one of your tips has just been features on the home page, otherwise I probably wouldn't have chanced here. Your map is impressive, really, I'm definitely going to visit your web page. Happy New Year and a happy birthday too :)

• miguelmarchi's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2007 at 3:02 PM

Hi Wojciech! Congratulations for your trip to Saudi Arabia. I was in Jeddah a few years ago, but only in the port with a cargo ship. You are great. Best regards Miguel (Uruguayan traveler)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
WojtekD's Profile Photo

WojtekD

“You can lose everything, but nobody will take away what you saw and what you experienced... W.D.”

Real Name