"ME AND MY TRAVEL PAGES" mbsimjam's Profile

I have been many places. But I haven't been to half the places I would like to go.
My plan was to keep going until I set foot on each contintent...ok not Antarctica...but the rest of em. Then, along the way, I met this Czech girl, while living in Prague, that was so full of passion for life, I just couldn't leave without her.

Ever since, the travels have diminished slightly, but they haven't stopped! Maja loves to travel just as I do, and we WILL get to all those places we dream of seeing. We will eat the food, drink the drink, and live the life....and I will let you all know about it.

I have been terrible at updating and putting up pictures but I will get them up when I can. Anyways, if you have any questions about anything, just let me know. I am particularly knowledgeable about Prague, Vancouver, Edinburgh, and Calgary.

Most recent trips

August 2007: We took a 3 day trip to Kimberley and Nelson BC. Wasps aside, it was a great trip will add photos soon (I really will someday!).

March 2007: 4 day trip to Whitefish: Was a timeshare sales promo holiday...skis, sun and snow...fun fun fun. photos soon(Jeez I am lazy!).

October 2006: 5 days in New York City: action packed in one of the most popular destinations in the world. See my NYC page for a few tips and photos!

Sept 2007: 3 weeks back in Czech Republic. I have taken a few new photos there, and added them to my travelogues. Hopefully I can find some others to add!

Feb 2008: 1 week in Mexico: We stayed a week in Puerto Vallarta and loved it. I have a bunch of photos that I will add, and a few tips, as well.

October 2008: 5 days in the spa town of Jeseniky, Czech Republic for some serious relaxation. It was great, but not long enough!

Planned Trips:

Summer 2009: A trip to Spain is in the works for summer, Most likely to the southern tip near Alicante or something. We will see how it turns out.

• Intro Updated Feb 27, 2009

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Happy birthday from Italy!

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2009 at 6:33 AM

great happiness in your new year 2009 and get all what you want to do and get all in your birthday BURMA

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2009 at 2:37 AM

Happy birthday Brett and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit next May for the Euromeeting. It will be fun with vteers from all over

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2008 at 2:47 PM

Happy Birthday, Brett! Hope you have a great day!

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2008 at 10:41 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California!

• Laura_Mexico's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2008 at 6:14 PM

Cheers, happy birthday and best wishes for 2008 too!! Greetings from Mexico :) Hope you enjoy your trip to my country!!

• madamx's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2007 at 4:40 PM

Hi Brett! greetings from a fellow Calgarian ~ Helen

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mbsimjam's Profile Photo

mbsimjam

“Travel. It is the best way to realize who you are and who everyone else is around you.”

Real Name