"ME AND MY TRAVEL PAGES" mbsimjam's Profile
I have been many places. But I haven't been to half the places I would like to go.
My plan was to keep going until I set foot on each contintent...ok not Antarctica...but the rest of em. Then, along the way, I met this Czech girl, while living in Prague, that was so full of passion for life, I just couldn't leave without her.
Ever since, the travels have diminished slightly, but they haven't stopped! Maja loves to travel just as I do, and we WILL get to all those places we dream of seeing. We will eat the food, drink the drink, and live the life....and I will let you all know about it.
I have been terrible at updating and putting up pictures but I will get them up when I can. Anyways, if you have any questions about anything, just let me know. I am particularly knowledgeable about Prague, Vancouver, Edinburgh, and Calgary.
August 2007: We took a 3 day trip to Kimberley and Nelson BC. Wasps aside, it was a great trip will add photos soon (I really will someday!).
March 2007: 4 day trip to Whitefish: Was a timeshare sales promo holiday...skis, sun and snow...fun fun fun. photos soon(Jeez I am lazy!).
October 2006: 5 days in New York City: action packed in one of the most popular destinations in the world. See my NYC page for a few tips and photos!
Sept 2007: 3 weeks back in Czech Republic. I have taken a few new photos there, and added them to my travelogues. Hopefully I can find some others to add!
Feb 2008: 1 week in Mexico: We stayed a week in Puerto Vallarta and loved it. I have a bunch of photos that I will add, and a few tips, as well.
October 2008: 5 days in the spa town of Jeseniky, Czech Republic for some serious relaxation. It was great, but not long enough!
Summer 2009: A trip to Spain is in the works for summer, Most likely to the southern tip near Alicante or something. We will see how it turns out.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 125 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Wrote a Review If in a car...bring a GPS in Prague Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Food to try in Prague: Trdelnik"
updated their Profile Page "ME AND MY TRAVEL PAGES"
- Posted in Travel Vancouver Forum "Re: Good area"
- updated a Lazne Jesenik Travel Page "The World's First Spa Still Holds Its Charm"
- Commented on Etoile2B's profile page
PhotosSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 75 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 14 reviews
- Czech Republic Intro, 12 reviews
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Croatia Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Edinburgh 4 reviews
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Nelson 2 reviews
- Podgora Intro, 2 reviews
- Ireland 1 review
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22467 Reviews - 54994 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Berlin Hotels
- 6983 Reviews - 15645 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23319 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5858 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos