"CptKangaroo's new Volgograd Page" Volgograd by CptKangaroo
Volgograd Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 148 photos
I only spend half a day in volgograd, then we started out with the 4wd-bus into the savannah and the southern taiga. but i went to a beautiful market near in the halls near the volga -that won't help you much 'cause all of volgograd it's near the volga (it's 3 miles wide and about 50 long or something...) but i'll remember the smell of spices and fruit in the buzsy market halls for long.
CptKangaroo's Related Pages
Volgograd Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tsaritsin, Stalingrad, Volgorgad..."
- "A great trip to Volgograd!!!"
- "Volgograd (formerly Stalingrad)- Rodina Mat'"
- "The Hero City of Volgograd"
- "Russian X-treme: Feel a Cossack!"
- "City that remembers The second WW"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Volgograd
- Hotels in Volgograd
- Transportation in Volgograd
- Nightlife in Volgograd
- Restaurants in Volgograd
- Warnings and Dangers in Volgograd
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Volgograd
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Volgograd?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Volgograd
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 12 reviews, 5 photos
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews
- Germany Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Russia Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 8 reviews
- Brisbane Intro, 5 reviews
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 5 reviews
- Canary Islands Intro, 3 reviews
- Sydney Intro, 3 reviews
- Cooktown Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.