"Paderborn in East Westphalia-Lippe" Top 5 Page for this destination Paderborn by SiCkb0y
Paderborn Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 279 photos
1,5 years after moving to Frankfurt I got teh opportunity to visit Paderborn again. It hasn't changed much - and it was nice to see some freinds and visit the places I used to attend.
I took some new pictures and showed my girlfriend aruond. Glad to be here one more time :D
Paderborn is where I spent half a year studying at the University. It's a nice place actually. Not too big - you don't need to take a bus while returning from the club at night - most of the residential areas can be reached in 20-30 minute's walk. And it's (mostly) safe too! I couldn't really complain about Paderborn, but I guess I just needed more action :) So I moved on.
The Symbol of Paderborn. At first I looked for it downtown - thought it would decorate one of the townhouses. I was... more travel advice
If you'd rather dance to the music of the 60-90's you should choose Capitol. Every weekend and on some weekdays there... more travel advice
SiCkb0y's Related Pages
Paderborn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paderborn - where the river Pader is born"
- "Paderborn, home to Stockburn & the Libori Fest"
- "Paderborn in East Westphalia-Lippe"
- "Welcome to PADERBORN"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paderborn
- Hotels in Paderborn
- Transportation in Paderborn
- Nightlife in Paderborn
- Restaurants in Paderborn
- Shopping in Paderborn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paderborn
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Paderborn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paderborn
Photos in PaderbornSee All Photos (8)
Top 5 Pages
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paderborn Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
Latest Paderborn hotel reviews
- Best Western Arosa Hotel
- 41 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 9, 2013