"Citta del Vaticano" Vatican City by SiCkb0y
Vatican City Travel Guide: 1,267 reviews and 3,878 photos
It's not hard to guess that I visited Vatican while I was in Rome. Since I lived in the west part of the city, Vatican was the nearest place to see and place to be. During my stay in Rome there wasn't a single day without at least crossing St Peter's Square. It is really nice over there after dark. A pity that the police closes it at 11p.m. ...
The Sistine Chapel got its name from the Pope Sixtuts IV, as it was built in his time. The most remarkable part of the... more travel advice
SiCkb0y's Related Pages
Vatican City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vatican City - Holy See"
- "The Holy See: A Pilgrim's Report"
- "Destination: Citta Del Vaticano"
- "A country in a City!"
- "VATICAN CITY"
- "Vatican CHRISTMAS 2005"
- "weekend at the Vatican"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vatican City
- Hotels in Vatican City
- Transportation in Vatican City
- Nightlife in Vatican City
- Restaurants in Vatican City
- Shopping in Vatican City
- Warnings and Dangers in Vatican City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vatican City
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Vatican City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vatican City
Top 5 Pages
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paderborn Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos