"St. Johann im Pongau" Sankt Johann im Pongau by Janni67
Sankt Johann im Pongau Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 10 photos
St. Johann im Pongau is a town of 10400 inhabitants, located 60 km south from Salzburg. You can reach it for example by train from Klagenfurt, Innsbruck and Salzburg.
Its' most important sight is "The legendary Liechtensteinklamm", a gorge which I'll present to you on this page.
- In a nutshell:Visit Liechtensteinklamm gorge.
The Ironsmith from Oberarl nearby St. Johann did a deal with the devil! He promised him his crippled daughter if the... more travel advice
There are only wooden footpaths and bridges in the Canyon. Only the supporting beams are made of steel because of... more travel advice
Janni67's Related Pages
Sankt Johann im Pongau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Johann im Pongau"
- "Little village with major attraction"
- "A summer week in St Johann"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sankt Johann im Pongau
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Sankt Johann im Pongau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sankt Johann im Pongau
Photos in Sankt Johann im PongauSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampere Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Itä-Suomi Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Finland Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pori Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Ireland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Austria Intro, 19 photos, 3 travelogues