"T A L L I N N, capital of Estonia" Tallinn County by Janni67
Tallinn County Travel Guide: 1,006 reviews and 1,871 photos
<font face="Tahoma">Tallinn is the place where Finns go a lot for one-day-trips. Ferries take you there in hardly no time, onboard you can do taxfree shopping and once in Tallinn, more and more shopping. Maybe I'm weird, but I've actually gotten time to snap a pic or two between all the shopping ;))</font>
<font face="Britannic Bold"><font color=7CCD7C><font size=4>See more pictures on <a href="http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/.229643/article/990/2/?s=o">TRAVELOGUE</a></font>
Depends on where you are coming from. If you're already in Helsinki or Stockholm, you can take a ferry. From Helsinki it... more travel advice
Janni67's Related Pages
Tallinn County Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My good, old home town"
- "A Brit's guide to Tallin"
- "The capital of Estonia"
- "tallinn (reval) estonia"
- "The Noble City of Tallinn"
- "Tallinn, the city will never be the same"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tallinn County
- Hotels in Tallinn County
- Transportation in Tallinn County
- Nightlife in Tallinn County
- Restaurants in Tallinn County
- Shopping in Tallinn County
- Warnings and Dangers in Tallinn County
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tallinn County
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Tallinn County?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tallinn County
Photos in Tallinn CountySee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampere Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Itä-Suomi Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Finland Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pori Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Ireland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Austria Intro, 19 photos, 3 travelogues