"trippingstonefree fukuoka" Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka by stonefree

Fukuoka Travel Guide: 258 reviews and 453 photos

Hakata

My wife's sister invited us to Hakata to be attending her wedding. She got married with a guy from Saga-ken who is currently working and living in Tsukuba. They are going to live in Tsukuba but the bridgeroom's parents and the most of his relatives live in Saga. So the wedding was in Fukuoka.

Fukuoka is the largest city in Kyushu island.

I have never been to not only this city but also Kyushu before. My wife and I with our 3 years old the elder son flew to Fukuoka to be attending the wedding of my sister in law. But how could we get satisfied only to be attending it? The trip was never complete without going to other attractions...

• Pros:rhamen, gyoza, mentaiko, hakatakko...
  • In a nutshell:Kyushu's largest city
  • Last visit to Fukuoka: Oct 2003
  • Intro Updated Oct 27, 2003

• piglet44's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2009 at 2:47 AM

hey Satoshi I love your nickname stonefree- great song! hope to visit Japan next summer

• Apr 7, 2004 at 8:38 PM

Hi Satoshi! I just flew down to Kyushu (Kumamoto and Kurokawa) for a wedding last weekend. It was beautiful! The cherry trees were in full bloom, the wedding at the shrine was breathtaking and the onsen in Kurokawa absolutely relaxing...great nature, too!

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2004 at 12:18 AM

Passed through here on the way to Beppu, but didn't stop. Very interesting page & tips indeed Satoshi!

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2004 at 4:16 AM

I would love to see a Hawks game!! Very cool page Satoshi!!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2003 at 9:55 AM

Very, very interesting page! Thanks for info and link to Antonio Inoki - I didn't know! I don't know what is goyza (pizza?) but looks great :-)

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2003 at 10:03 PM

lovely intro pic Satoshi realy good infos and fine pics, thank you

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2003 at 4:41 AM

Great page, nice photos!

• newyorkerman's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2003 at 4:00 PM

I almost got to live in Fukuoka many years ago. So glad to see it finally!

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2003 at 4:06 PM

Great page Satoshi! Hahaha, those virtual handshakes are great! :-))

• World-travel's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2003 at 4:08 AM

Maybe you could write where ´we can find all these shaking hands. Cool page I love Japan, I went there twice, it´s an amzing country

stonefree

“the world is the playground for every child”

Badges & Stats in Fukuoka

Have you been to Fukuoka?

Latest Activity in Fukuoka