"bathingstonefree kusatsu" Kusatsu by stonefree
Kusatsu Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 67 photos
My mother, wife and I invited my father to onsen for a thanks-giving. He has retired last spring.
Kusatsu is one of his favorite places where he used to go to onsen, sking, hiking, driving to neighbour places like Karuizawa since he was a young boy. Joetsu and Shin'etsu mountains are his playing territory.
I myself actually have been to Kusatsu once or twice before. But this time was quite different...
- Pros:hot spring
"Yuabatake" which cools the hot hot water just gushed and carried out through a downspout is the symbol-existence of... more travel advice
This hill is famous for having brought up Kenji Ogiwara, a golden medalist. So did my father, too. more travel advice
stonefree's Related Pages
Kusatsu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a nice surprise"
- "bathingstonefree kusatsu"
- "A hidden jewel of an Onsen"
- "VT strikes again!"
- "Spa in Kusatsu"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kusatsu
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kusatsu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kusatsu
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 42 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kenya Intro, 30 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Phuket Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Japan Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Haruna-ko Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Okinawa Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Bali Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos