"trippingstonefree phuket" Phuket by stonefree
Phuket Travel Guide: 3,246 reviews and 9,369 photos
My wife and I tripped abroad for the first time after our honeymoon. We had to pick a place to DO NOTHING. Phuket seemed one to us and we had no preparation of going there. We didn't too much expect really of this land...BUT...on the contrary...IT WAS JUST A PARADISE!!!
The picture above shows one of their "MUST SEE" activities so called 'James Bond Island':Khao Tapoo / Ao Phang Nga National Park.
T-shirts, shorts, sandals are enough. Occasionally, you will have rain shower. But who cares? This is a paradise you... more travel advice
You can step inside the aquatic village to see the life on the water. more travel advice
stonefree's Related Pages
Phuket Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Second Home - Phuket"
- "Phuket Introduction"
- "P H U K E T - Beautiful Sunset!"
- "Thailand, Phuket, and the classical beach holiday?"
- "James Bond Island"
- "PARADISE IN PHUKET"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phuket
- Hotels in Phuket
- Transportation in Phuket
- Nightlife in Phuket
- Restaurants in Phuket
- Shopping in Phuket
- Warnings and Dangers in Phuket
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phuket
- 22 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Phuket?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phuket
Photos in PhuketSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 42 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kenya Intro, 30 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Phuket Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Japan Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Haruna-ko Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Okinawa Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Bali Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos