"San Sebastian, Pais Vasco" San Sebastián by Bricamb
San Sebastián Travel Guide: 318 reviews and 908 photos
During a recent trip to the Basque Country I was lucky enough to spend one day in San Sebastian. It is a beautiful place, full of wonderful, shops, bars and cafes and as well as a more modern centre, it has a very picturesque old quarter. The beaches are stunning.
- Pros:Beautiflully kept, elegant resort town with wonderfully clean golden beaches
- Cons:Can be expensive, weather perhaps not as reliable as on the Med.
Bricamb's Related Pages
San Sebastián Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Perla de la Concha"
- "Enter Spain through the Basque Country..."
- "My favorite place to visit in Spain"
- "Arratsalde on. Zer moduz?"
- "The pearl of the Basque Country"
- "Great Food, Wine, Beach, what more do I need?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Sebastián
- Hotels in San Sebastián
- Transportation in San Sebastián
- Nightlife in San Sebastián
- Restaurants in San Sebastián
- Shopping in San Sebastián
- Warnings and Dangers in San Sebastián
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Sebastián
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to San Sebastián?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Sebastián
Photos in San SebastiánSee All Photos (1)
Top 5 Pages
- Bilbao Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Cambridgeshire Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Europe Intro, 1 photo
- Brazil Intro, 1 photo
- San Sebastián Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.