"Beautiful flowers" Tyler by kyoub
Tyler Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 151 photos
I was looking at old pictures today and I happened across these photos that were taken a short time after I moved to Texas.
We drove from Fort Worth to Tyler for the Azalea Festival because we had heard how beautiful it was there.
The Azalea Trail in Tyler, draws thousands of visitors every Spring during the last of March and the first of April. The Azalea Trail winds through several miles of old red-brick streets in the older section of the city, and several homes open their yards for viewing.
At most of the houses you will see girls dressed like southern bells out in th gardens.
They are just as beautiful as the flowers.
It is a shame that I have misplaced the photos that I had of them.
When you arrive, you are given a map of the trail.
You just drive around in your car. You can stop when ever you want to get out, walk around, and take pictutres.
It is a lovely place to visit in the springtime.
- Pros:A great festival
- In a nutshell:The city of flowers
kyoub's Related Pages
Tyler Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tyler,Texas--Come for the Azalea and Rose Festival"
- "A Tyler Rose-Less Page :o("
- "Sweetberry's Tyler Page"
- "The Rose of Texas"
- "Blueump's Tyler Page"
- "Tyler - My Birthplace"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tyler
- Hotels in Tyler
- Transportation in Tyler
- Nightlife in Tyler
- Restaurants in Tyler
- Warnings and Dangers in Tyler
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tyler
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Tyler?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tyler
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues