"Tropical birding" Santa Anna by kyoub
Santa Anna Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge is where Hook-billed Kites were first sighted in the United States and where they are still found more often today
You also will probably see several more species of birds while visiting here.There is a checklist available at the Visitor's Center that has 377 birds listed that have been sighted in the refuge.
Santa Ana's Willow Lake and Pintail Lake offer the best waterbird viewing sights in the valley. The flocks of wintering waterfowl seen here are very exciting!
- Pros:Great birding
- In a nutshell:Beautiful area
kyoub's Related Pages
Santa Anna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Santa Anna Page"
- "motel in santa anna texas"
- "Tropical birding"
- See All...
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Santa Anna
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (65)
Have you been to Santa Anna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Anna
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues