"Off the beaten path" Navarre by kyoub
Navarre Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 45 photos
Navarre Beach is off the beaten path in the northwest part of Florida. It is in Santa Rosa County where the beaches are routinely ranked as the best in the nation for their safety, cleanliness and beauty.
Picture a gorgeous beach, some colorful homes, add a few condos, and sparking gulf waters, there you have Navarre Beach
- Pros:Very relaxing
- Cons:Habit forming
- In a nutshell:A great place for a holiday
Navarre Beach, and the surrounding waters are well known as excellent "birding" locations. more travel advice
Although snow is nearly unheard of, it gets cool enough for a jacket in December and January, especially if you go for... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
Navarre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Off the beaten path"
- "Navarre Beach's Debris Covered White Sands"
- "navarre florida"
- "July 19, 20, 21, 2013"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Navarre
- Hotels in Navarre
- Transportation in Navarre
- Restaurants in Navarre
- Warnings and Dangers in Navarre
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Navarre
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Navarre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Navarre
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues