"Little fishing village" Top 5 Page for this destination Cedar Key by kyoub
Cedar Key Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 50 photos
A century ago Cedar Key was one of the largest cities in the state. That was before a hurricane took over the area, now it is a quiet little fishing town with a small art colony.
Everyone loves the seafood hear, even the birds.
- Pros:Quiet little town
- In a nutshell:Come for the seafood
There are many condos for rent here. People have purchased these as their second home and rent them out when they are... more travel advice
At the Cedar Key Public Marina, the Island Hopper offers boat rentals and tours of the Keys on pontoon boats. We saw... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
Cedar Key Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Little fishing village"
- "NATURE AND HISTORY COME TOGETHER"
- "Basaic Cedar Key Page"
- "cedar key florida"
- "Still a bit of "Old Florida" left"
- "Wildlife at Cedar Key"
- "CEDAR KEY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cedar Key
- Hotels in Cedar Key
- Transportation in Cedar Key
- Nightlife in Cedar Key
- Restaurants in Cedar Key
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cedar Key
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Cedar Key?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cedar Key
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues