"Seaview" Top 5 Page for this destination British Virgin Islands by kyoub
British Virgin Islands Travel Guide: 464 reviews and 1,363 photos
There really isn't much to do on land
nearly everything happens in the beautiful water which surrounds the islands.
You will enjoy island hopping here.
Life here is slow and friendly. As soon as you arrive you?ll start to relax. You really are at an out-of-the-way location here, free to really forget the cares you?ve left behind. It is the sea, the sailing, the diving, and the uncanny beauty of the beaches and shores that attract visitors to the islands. No hotels reach much higher than two stories?about the height of the tallest palm tree. The islands are home to no casinos, no large nightclubs, and, for that matter, no large towns.
This is the little cottage that we had for a week.
It was on Little Apple Bay, overlooking the sea and beach.
It had a bedroom, kitchenette, and batroom with shower.
The balcony was the best part.
This bird entertained us all week.
I would leave fruit on the balcony for the birds. This one brought me stick presents for a thank-you.
- Pros:Beautiful water and beaches
- Cons:You really need a boat
- In a nutshell:Watersport paradise
The Last Resort is located on a tiny cay in the middle of a circular bay. They have a great buffet for dinner. Call for... more travel advice
Soper's hole, at the western end of Tortola, is a rather unique shopping wharf and marina. Brightly painted buildings of... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
British Virgin Islands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nature's little secrets indeed!"
- "idyllic British Virgin Islands"
- "A Paradise for Sailors & Divers"
- "Nature's Little Secrets"
- "The marina"
- "The BVI - Another Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in British Virgin Islands
- Hotels in British Virgin Islands
- Transportation in British Virgin Islands
- Nightlife in British Virgin Islands
- Restaurants in British Virgin Islands
- Shopping in British Virgin Islands
- Warnings and Dangers in British Virgin Islands
- See All...
Badges & Stats in British Virgin Islands
- 30 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to British Virgin Islands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in British Virgin Islands
Photos in British Virgin IslandsSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues