"Seaview" Top 5 Page for this destination British Virgin Islands by kyoub

British Virgin Islands Travel Guide: 463 reviews and 1,357 photos

Little Apple Bay

There really isn't much to do on land
nearly everything happens in the beautiful water which surrounds the islands.

You will enjoy island hopping here.

Life here is slow and friendly. As soon as you arrive you?ll start to relax. You really are at an out-of-the-way location here, free to really forget the cares you?ve left behind. It is the sea, the sailing, the diving, and the uncanny beauty of the beaches and shores that attract visitors to the islands. No hotels reach much higher than two stories?about the height of the tallest palm tree. The islands are home to no casinos, no large nightclubs, and, for that matter, no large towns.

Our cottage

This is the little cottage that we had for a week.
It was on Little Apple Bay, overlooking the sea and beach.
It had a bedroom, kitchenette, and batroom with shower.
The balcony was the best part.

Our friend

This bird entertained us all week.
I would leave fruit on the balcony for the birds. This one brought me stick presents for a thank-you.

• Pros:Beautiful water and beaches
  • Cons:You really need a boat
  • In a nutshell:Watersport paradise
  • Last visit to British Virgin Islands: Oct 1993
  • Intro Updated Jun 26, 2004

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2008 at 6:59 AM

How lovely to get a dose of Caribbean sunshine on a miserable day in London - thank you for sharing :)

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2007 at 6:30 AM

I didn't know anything about British Virgin Islands. Now, I know that it's a very relaxing place with great sceneries and empty (!) beaches!

• starship's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2006 at 11:02 AM

I could use some Caribbean beaches & water right now. I should get started on my own USVI & BVI pages. Can't remember names of some of the bays on Tortola.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2006 at 7:09 AM

The beaches look so inviting--I imagine there were all sorts of birds to spot here. It looks like a lovely place to vacation...the Botanical Gardens would be one of my stops..thanks for the tips, Kay.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2006 at 11:14 AM

This page brings back great memories of the times, when I was working on cruiseships. I spent 2 winters in the area onboard of M/S Vistafjord and Sagafjord and remember the British Virgin Islands as a lovely and quiet place

• Jan 6, 2005 at 3:00 AM

Hi Kay! Very nice page on a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing your pictures and info!

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2004 at 3:50 PM

This place looks idealic, deserted beaches & island hopping. I love Botanical Gardens, wonderful photos, Great page kay (~_~)

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2004 at 5:57 PM

Fantastic introductory photo. I've visited the BVI twice and have many wonderful memories. Hope to take Karen there someday. Thanks for visiting our Sharonville pages.

• grets's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2004 at 6:22 AM

This looks like paradise to me!

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2004 at 5:19 PM

Another good page, wonderful photos and info, the views are fantastic. :o)

kyoub

“I choose the path of kindness.”

Badges & Stats in British Virgin Islands

Have you been to British Virgin Islands?

Latest Activity in British Virgin Islands