"Memories" Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia by kyoub
Malaysia Travel Guide: 27,830 reviews and 69,511 photos
That is one of the memories that comes to mind when I think of Malaysia.
The beautiful sunrises that I seen in Langkawi and the awesome sunsets in Borneo.
This beautiful sunset picture was taken from our hotel room in Kota Kinabalu when the sun was setting over the South China sea.
Malaysia has a varied bird-life. There are spectacular birds of prey, the most common are the hawk eagles and the brahminy kites. We have spent hours watching them soar over our heads on the island of Langakawi and at Kuala Selangor Nature Park.
Whether or not you venture into the jungle, you will be sure to see some of the 450 species of birds and several of the 150,000 soecies of insects that call Malaysia home.
Malaysia has over 100 species of beautifully colored butterflies. You can see them on a flower, fluttering by you on a trail, or you can go to a butterfly farm.
There is one in Penang, Kuala Lumpur, and Cameron Hills.
The butterfly here has landed on a beautiful hibiscus, Malaysia's national flower.
There are over 8,000 species of flowering plants, in Malaysia,
- Pros:Very friendly people
- Cons:It is a long flight to get there
- In a nutshell:Anxious to go back
Up on Bukit Malawati is a restaurant named De Steps. When we got into the restaurant we discovered that no one there... more travel advice
The Promenade Cafe inside the Promenade Hotel, in Kota Kinabalu, puts out a super buffet. It was huge, filling one room,... more travel advice
- See All Take a cruise
- See All Drive to the top of the mountain
- Apply the sunscreen or burn
- See All Best view of the city
kyoub's Related Pages
Malaysia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Malaysia Year 2007 has started"
- "Malaysia - a cool fusion of culture and beliefs"
- "Malaysia Travel (and The Foreign Labour Colony)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malaysia
- Hotels in Malaysia
- Transportation in Malaysia
- Nightlife in Malaysia
- Restaurants in Malaysia
- Shopping in Malaysia
- Warnings and Dangers in Malaysia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malaysia
- 231 Reviews
- 341 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (65)
Have you been to Malaysia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malaysia
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (51)
Top Malaysia hotels
- Kuala Lumpur Hotels
- 5963 Reviews - 13396 Photos
- Port Dickson Hotels
- 160 Reviews - 378 Photos
- Pulau Langkawi Hotels
- 1372 Reviews - 3162 Photos
- Penang Hotels
- 2452 Reviews - 5222 Photos
- Melaka Hotels
- 1594 Reviews - 3911 Photos
- Kuching Hotels
- 787 Reviews - 2074 Photos
- Kota Kinabalu Hotels
- 1056 Reviews - 2780 Photos
- Johor Bahru Hotels
- 515 Reviews - 930 Photos
- Cameron Highlands Hotels
- 567 Reviews - 1700 Photos
- Kuala Terengganu Hotels
- 133 Reviews - 308 Photos
- Kuantan Hotels
- 156 Reviews - 433 Photos
- Miri Hotels
- 242 Reviews - 609 Photos
- Lumut Hotels
- 84 Reviews - 213 Photos
- Ipoh Hotels
- 223 Reviews - 716 Photos
- Pengkalan Balak Hotels
- See nearby hotels