"Native wildlife" Penneshaw by kyoub
Penneshaw Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 28 photos
Penneshaw is the arrival point of the ferry from Port Jervis.
It is a quiet little seaside town.
There are a few hostels and hotels, some little shops where you can buy local crafts, a liquor store that has many Australian wines, and a few places to go out to eat.
The biggest attraction here in Pennshaw is the Little Blue Penguins that nest along the shore.
- Pros:Very friendly people
- Cons:No internet
- In a nutshell:A great place to visit
I miss seeing the beautiful flower gardens. The flowers were beautiful. more travel advice
Not to be missed is the parade of Little Penguins that come ashore after nightfall. They leave their burrows in the... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
Penneshaw Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Penneshaw
- Hotels in Penneshaw
- Transportation in Penneshaw
- Nightlife in Penneshaw
- Restaurants in Penneshaw
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Penneshaw
- 13 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Penneshaw?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Penneshaw
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues