"Overlooking the sea" Charlotteville by kyoub
Charlotteville Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 14 photos
Charlotteville is located at the north end of Tobago. A fishing village with houses built on the side of the mountain facing Man of War Bay. The bay is shaped like a wide horseshoe and it is one of the best natural harbours in the Caribbean. It is surrounded by forested mountains which climb to heights of 1,800 feet.
Limein' is a favorite pastime in Charlotteville. The word Limein' is a popular Caribbean colloquial that simply means a non-violent, social gathering ...
As you drive down the winding road into the village you may be welcomed by a flock of squacking parrots.
Vistors to Charlotteville are mostly divers or birdwatchers.
Around the bay are seldom used roads and trails from where you can see parrots, rufous-tailed jacamars, rufous - vented chachalacas, mot-mots and ruby-topaz hummingbirds.
- Pros:A nature lovers dream
- In a nutshell:A great place to lime
Travel light. Wear lightweight cotton clothing, and comfortable shoes. Take along shorts, t-shirts, and swimsuit.... more travel advice
The Jacamar Wildlife Reserve has a tall canopy of epiphytes and bromeliads, trees, an wildflowers. This is an excellent... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
Charlotteville Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Charlotteville
- Hotels in Charlotteville
- Transportation in Charlotteville
- Nightlife in Charlotteville
- Restaurants in Charlotteville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Charlotteville
- 10 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Charlotteville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Charlotteville
Photos in CharlottevilleSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues