"Windward coast" Scarborough by kyoub
Scarborough Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 16 photos
Scarborough, is the capital of Tobago. It is located on the Atlantic or windward side. It is where the cruise ships come into port and where the Trinidad ferries come and go. It is a bustling little city with one-way streets and congested traffic.
Other than visiting Fort King George, on the east side of town, there is not much of interest to see here.
This is a view of the city from the old coast road. This scenic stretch will give you a chance to see crashing waves and stunning Atlantic views. There is a small bay called Little Rocky Bay.
- Pros:Interesting parks
- Cons:A lot of traffic
- In a nutshell:Don't waste much of your time here
Just down the road from Ocean Point Hotel is Little Rockly Bay: This scenic stretch runs along the old coast road, with... more travel advice
We love to shop here at the Cotton House. Most all of the cotton clothing is made right there. You can also learn how to... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
Scarborough Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Windward coast"
- "Little capital of a little island"
- "The capital of Tobago"
- "A Little Look at Scarborough..."
- "Scarborough Rockly bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Scarborough
- Hotels in Scarborough
- Transportation in Scarborough
- Shopping in Scarborough
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Scarborough
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Scarborough?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scarborough
Photos in ScarboroughSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues