"Natural forest and streams" Cerro Azul by kyoub
Cerro Azul Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 20 photos
Only 40 kms from Panama City and 20 kms. from the International airport is Cerro Azul.
There are no road signs so you best have a driver to take you there.
It is an ecological paradise of flowing rivers and mountain peaks.
It is a wonderful place for birdwatching and if you look closely you may find something in the trees other than a bird.
We decided to spend the last three nights of our trip near the Chagres National Park. Our one hour flight from David arrived at the domestic airport in Panama City. Gorge, from the Casa de Campo hostal, was there to greet us.
- Pros:A great place to observe nature
- Cons:A long drive from the city
- In a nutshell:Surrounded by nature
Bird Watching tours in the Chagres National Park, Cerro Azul Area, and Cerre Jefe Forest Reserve are available at the... more travel advice
There are nice trails behind the Casa de Campo. You can go out alone but it is nice to have a guide. The inn has some... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
Cerro Azul Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Cerro Azul
- Hotels in Cerro Azul
- Transportation in Cerro Azul
- Restaurants in Cerro Azul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cerro Azul
- 9 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Cerro Azul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cerro Azul
Photos in Cerro AzulSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues