"Back to nature" Top 5 Page for this destination Nosara by kyoub
Nosara Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 24 photos
If you happen to go to Costa Rica in the green season, you may have to take the long way and not the shortcut.
Some of the rivers and streams are swollen from all the rain and they may not be passable.
That was our problem when we got almost to Nosara.
This stream was to deep for us to try to get across so we went the long way around.
- Pros:Beautiful beaches
- Cons:Muddy roads
- In a nutshell:Very quiet in the rainy season
This is the view that we had out of the kitchen window, at the condos. We would see birds and iguanas in the trees and... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
Nosara Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Nosara
- Hotels in Nosara
- Transportation in Nosara
- Nightlife in Nosara
- Restaurants in Nosara
- Warnings and Dangers in Nosara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nosara
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Nosara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nosara
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues