"Tranquility" Turrialba by kyoub
Turrialba Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 40 photos
Fields of sugar cane and coffee are spread out along the landscape in this area.
From Turrialba it is a 1.7 miles bumpy ride, up a dirt road to the mountain retreat of Rancho
Irazu and Turrialba volcanoes dominate the skyline.
Tropical forest is only steps away from the lodge.
- Pros:Very relaxing
- Cons:You may get bored
- In a nutshell:Caters to nature travelers
Down the road from the lodge is a trapiche, the old-style sugarcane press.You may want to explore along roads in the... more travel advice
All meals are served family style in the diningroom. Food is good and plentiful ranging from Coata Rician to... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
Turrialba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From Turrialba to the Rio Pacuare"
- "Pacquare River Base-camp"
- "Adventure in Turrialba!"
- "Learning spanish in Turrialba!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turrialba
- Hotels in Turrialba
- Transportation in Turrialba
- Nightlife in Turrialba
- Restaurants in Turrialba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Turrialba
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Turrialba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turrialba
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues