"Leafy Splendor" Zarcero by kyoub
Zarcero Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 40 photos
Zarcero is a nice little mountain town that we stopped to see on our way back from a few days in the cloud forest. We only stopped because we had read about the amazing shapes of the topiary that filled the park.
We were not diasppointed.
A cascading archway of topiary leads from the steps to the church.
- Pros:Fabulous topiary
- In a nutshell:A lovely little town
Pack light and carry a lot of water. It does cool off at night up in the mountains and cloud forest so take some long... more travel advice
Take a walk in the park and see what one man does with his trimming shears. He turns topiary into odd shapes. Trimming... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
Zarcero Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Leafy Splendor"
- "Topiary Toursite"
- "Midway between San Jose and Fortuna"
- "Garden Town"
- "Life is Blissfully Slow in Zarcero"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zarcero
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Zarcero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zarcero
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues