"Casa Pueblo" Top 5 Page for this destination Punta del Este by kyoub
Punta del Este Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 233 photos
We pick a country that we want to visit and then we look for accommodations.
Uruguay was much different for us. I saw the hotel/art museum of Carlos Paez Vilaro
on the Travel Channel and knew I had to stay there.
It took me a couple of years to get to Uruguay but it was worth the wait.
Turning off the Interbalnearia Route at 126, a road leads you to a lookout. From there you can see Punta del Este to your left almost 8 km away. Casa Pueblo can be seen, sitting on a hill, to your right.
This is also a great fishing spot and fishermen climb down the rocks to the sea to try their luck.
A masterpiece, the work of Uruguayan sculpture Carlos Paez Vilaro.
- In a nutshell:A dream come true
The City of Maldonado is only a few minutes drive from Punta del Este. You can get a good view of the peninsula, which... more travel advice
It was in the high 70's when we were there in March. I noticed most of the men wear jeans. Women were wearing capri's... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
Punta del Este Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " UNMATCHED PUNTA DEL ESTE "
- "Casa Pueblo"
- "Welcome to Shakermaker's Punta Del Este Page"
- "Punta Del Este"
- "Beautiful Punta"
- "Punta del Este"
- "A Visit To Punta Del Este"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Punta del Este
- Hotels in Punta del Este
- Transportation in Punta del Este
- Nightlife in Punta del Este
- Restaurants in Punta del Este
- Shopping in Punta del Este
- Warnings and Dangers in Punta del Este
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Punta del Este
- 16 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Punta del Este?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Punta del Este
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues