"Gateway to adventure" Puerto Natales by kyoub
Puerto Natales Travel Guide: 137 reviews and 320 photos
December is late spring in Chile.
The countryside is all in bloom. The mountains are still capped with snow.
Torres del Paine is in the background and Puerto Natales is the gateway to get there.
We had beautiful mountain scenes from our hotel.
The houses are all brightly painted with rust colored roofs.
The colors depict the happiness of the people that live here.
- Pros:Very interesting small town
- Cons:Quite windy
- In a nutshell:I would love to spend more time here.
I think that Dap is the only airline that uses the landing strip here so if you want to catch a flight you will have to... more travel advice
All over Southern Patagonia you see slabs of meat cooking over hot coals in the front window or signs displayed out in... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
Puerto Natales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Were the adventure star - Puerto Natales"
- ":: Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine ::"
- "The Gate to TORRES del PAINE N.P."
- "Puerto Natales"
- "Puerto Natales...Your link to Torres del Paine"
- "Gateway to adventure"
- "New definition of mild and temperate weather"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Natales
- Hotels in Puerto Natales
- Transportation in Puerto Natales
- Nightlife in Puerto Natales
- Restaurants in Puerto Natales
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Natales
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Natales
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Puerto Natales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Natales
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues