Borneo Transportation Tips by kyoub
Borneo Transportation: 3 reviews and 4 photos
Our flight to the jungle
We flew from Miri to Mulu aboard a small Malaysia Airlines plane, in around 15 minutes.
In fact, we flew all over Borneo on their planes. We always booked online before we left home.
They were always on time and very friendly.
Our car in Brunei
It is very easy to get around the cities of Borneo. If you purchase a good detailed map you have no problem finding your way on the back roads either.
We rented a car most everywhere that we went.
Type: Car/Motor Home
Ferry leaving Labuan
From the ferry terminal in Palau Labuan there are express boats that leave several times daily for several of the islands. We took one of the boats from there to Bandar Seri Begawan.
More Reviews (23)
- See All The Billionth Barrel Monument
- See All Watch the sun set over the South China...
- Don't forget your walking shoes
kyoub's Related Pages
Borneo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Amazing Island"
- "Borneo - 3rd largest island on earth"
- "Experience Sabah to the full"
- "Sabah Malaysia"
- "Balikpapan/Banjamasin - Borneo"
- "Wicked Borneo"
- "Borneo Adventure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Borneo
- Hotels in Borneo
- Transportation in Borneo
- Nightlife in Borneo
- Restaurants in Borneo
- Shopping in Borneo
- Warnings and Dangers in Borneo
- See All...
Explore the World
- Mudgee Hotels
- Viet Tri Hotels
- Foynes Hotels
- Wadi Rum
- Borsh Hotels
- Tatranska Lomnica
Badges & Stats in Borneo
- 26 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Borneo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Borneo
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues