Serangoon Off The Beaten Path Tips by kyoub
Serangoon Off The Beaten Path: 5 reviews and 8 photos
Across the road is the Chinese Leong San See Temple (Dragon Mountain Temple). The temple is dedicated to Kuan Yin, goddess of mercy. It has elaborate wood carvings and clay sculptures on the roof.
The Sakya Muni Temple (Temple of a Thousand Lights) is well worth the effort to get there.
It was built entirely by a Buddhist monk wno came to Singapore from Thailand . Inside the temple you will see a huge seated figure of Buddha. It is almost 50 feet high and weighs over 300 tons.
More Reviews (11)
- Don't forget to put on your sunscreen
- See All Deepavali
- See All Deepavali cards
- Delicious buffet
kyoub's Related Pages
Serangoon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where on Earth is Serangoon?"
- "A glimpse of India"
- "Serangoon - Vibrant Area in Singapore"
- "Joo Chiat and Kampong Melayu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Serangoon
- Hotels in Serangoon
- Transportation in Serangoon
- Nightlife in Serangoon
- Restaurants in Serangoon
- Shopping in Serangoon
- Warnings and Dangers in Serangoon
- See All...
Explore the World
- Austin Off The Beaten Path
- Maine Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Rome Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Bali Off The Beaten Path
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- Andalucía Off The Beaten Path
- Minnesota Off The Beaten Path
- Anastasia Island State Park.
Badges & Stats in Serangoon
- 13 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Serangoon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Serangoon
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues