"Scenic bay" Ban Ao Nang by kyoub
Ban Ao Nang Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 75 photos
Ao Nang, is a pleasant day trip 18km west from Krabi town. It is very popular with tourists looking for a more laid back vacation. There are several brightly colored shops, restaurants, and beach front hotels, giving it a holiday feel.
It has changed a lot since the 1980's when fishing was the main attraction.
- Pros:Laid back
- Cons:Didn't see any
- In a nutshell:A great place to relax
If you have always wanted to ride on an elephant, here is your chance. Nosy Parker's Elephant Trekking and River Camp... more travel advice
We did not stayAddress: 98 Moo 36 Nongtalay Amphur Mua Krabi 0 in Ao Nang, our resort was a short distance away. Andaman... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
Ban Ao Nang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Scenic bay"
- "Ao Nang - Two beaches"
- "MTCowgirl's Ao Nang Vacation"
- "Ao Nang - Railay Beach - Phranang Cave"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ban Ao Nang
- Hotels in Ban Ao Nang
- Transportation in Ban Ao Nang
- Restaurants in Ban Ao Nang
- Shopping in Ban Ao Nang
- Warnings and Dangers in Ban Ao Nang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ban Ao Nang
- 12 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Ban Ao Nang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ban Ao Nang
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues