"Krabi Vicinity" Top 5 Page for this destination Krabi by kyoub

Krabi Travel Guide: 824 reviews and 2,298 photos

Natural beauty

Nearly 1000km from Bangkok, Krabi is in the southern part of Thailand, on the Andaman Sea.
This was our second trip to Thailand. We ran out of time the first visit so decided to come back so we could see Krabi and celebrate our anniversary.
It was rainy season and for the first few days it rained and rained but finally the sun came out and we had great weather.
Krabi Province has stunning landscapes and magnificent limestone outcroppings called karst formations.
There are over 150 islands in the waters around Krabi.

• Pros:Breathtaking scenery
  • In a nutshell:A wonderful Anniversary
  • Last visit to Krabi: Sep 2002
  • Intro Written Aug 22, 2004

• Tijavi's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2007 at 6:40 AM

Krabi seems a nice place for holiday. Thanks for sharing your Krabi holiday memories with us.

• sourbugger's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2007 at 8:59 AM

brought back some nice memories of when i was there. cheers. sb

• Tina-Perth's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2007 at 4:10 AM

Hi Kay. It looks as though you enjoy Thailand about as much as we do. You've travelled there quite a bit. We'll do more when we get back there in November, we'll be there for 4 months.

• mim95's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2007 at 8:29 AM

Nice photos! I hope to visit some day. And thanks for dropping by my Monteverde page.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2007 at 8:52 AM

Beautiful sceneries. Tiger Cave looks impressive! Beautiful picture of sunset and interesting local customs tips!

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2006 at 2:24 PM

I always learn something traveling through your pages-Tiger Rock Temple looked like a place that would be interesting to explore...do bats roost there??

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2006 at 9:24 AM

I sure miss this place ...so I came back to read your pages!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2006 at 5:01 AM

What a lovely spot to celebrate your anniversary. Nice touch for the hotel to send you a lovely fruit basket. Looks like you had most of the place to yourself.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2005 at 1:56 PM

Loved your attention to detail here - its so nice when food is turned into a work of art. Would love to feed an elephant one day! Nice anniversary trip

• globerover's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2005 at 1:01 AM

this is a region I still have to explore; an awesome landscape and still not too touristic as it seems; somehow "great" to see a table of fines for possible offences ("scratching anywhere" for 500 Baht is a bargain!) ...

kyoub

“I choose the path of kindness.”

Badges & Stats in Krabi