"Starting point" Top 5 Page for this destination Miri by kyoub
Miri Travel Guide: 242 reviews and 620 photos
Miri is the starting point for adventurous travel. From here you catch a plane to Mulu, take a trip on the river, or drive to some very interesting caves. Miri started out as a small fishing village and has grown into a busy prosperous town.
We got a taxi from Brunei to Miri because the planes were not flying there at that time. We needed to be in Miri to fly to Mulu.
We spent two wonderful nights at a resort overlooking the sea.
Looked around town and walked on the beach.
- Pros:A place for R&R
- Cons:Not easy to get there
- In a nutshell:An interesting town
It is possible to travel to Mulu by a combination of bus and boat. This is time consuming and difficult. more travel advice
A short airplane ride away from Miri is Mulu. The big attraction of going there is the Gunung mulu National Park. About... more travel advice
kyoub's Related Pages
Miri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MIRI - THE OIL TOWN"
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "Miri - Resort City & Gateway to the Wild"
- "Starting point"
- "MIRI FOR A DAY!"
- "Miri - Starting point for National Parks and more!"
- "My hometown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Miri
- Hotels in Miri
- Transportation in Miri
- Nightlife in Miri
- Restaurants in Miri
- Shopping in Miri
- Warnings and Dangers in Miri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Miri
- 11 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Miri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miri
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues