"Amed" Top 5 Page for this destination Amed by kyoub
Amed Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 175 photos
From the airport it is around a three hour drive to the north- east of Bali.
I had read about a place there that sounded like just what I was looking for, somewhere to relax for our last few nights in Indonesia.
The hotel was actually in Selang but most people call that whole coast line Amed.
There are no large resorts along this coast it is just small fishing villages and a perfect place to get away from the crowds.
Spend your days snorkeling, diving, or just hanging out at the pool.
We were glad to finally see the Blue Moon Villas sitting up on a hillside, as we rounded yet another curve.
I loved to watch the fishermen coming in with their fishing boats. Each one has a different color and design on their sail. I wonder if this is to help their family spot them sooner out on the water.
- Pros:Very quiet with friendly people
- Cons:No internet
- In a nutshell:The place I love
The fishermen bring their boats in every morning and park them on the beach. As far as you can see down the coast their... more travel advice
Travel light, your bags may have to be carried up a steep flight of stairs. You don't need much in the way of clothes a... more travel advice
- Beware of the coconut trees
- See All Great View
- See All Fun and games
- See All Sweet smelling
- See All Full Moon
kyoub's Related Pages
Amed Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A small fishing village in Bali"
- "simply silent except"
- "Incredible Diving Opportunites"
- "Coming home"
- "The Sweet Life in Amed"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amed
- Hotels in Amed
- Transportation in Amed
- Nightlife in Amed
- Restaurants in Amed
- Shopping in Amed
- Warnings and Dangers in Amed
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amed
- 28 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Amed?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amed
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues