"Birds and Dragons" Gianyar by kyoub
Gianyar Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 225 photos
Gianyar is a cultural region of Bali. It is dotted with numerous small villages.
Each offering craft specialties. You will see dance performances, mask making, wood carving, and furniture makers. Many things that will catch your eye and you will wonder how you can ship them home.
We made this side street for a different reason, we wanted to go to the Taman Burung Bali Bird Park.
Over 1,000 species of rare and endangered birds live in this aviary. There are paved paths that wind around 5 acres of gardens and aviaries.
When we first arrived we were greeted by this beautiful white Peacock.
Next door, you will find the Rimba Reptile Park. There are Kamoda Dragons, turtles, crocodiles, and snakes.
You can purchase combo tickets at the entrance. Open 8am-6pmdaily.
- Pros:Beautiful birds and gardens
- Cons:It is hot and humid
- In a nutshell:A nice side trip
kyoub's Related Pages
Gianyar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cultural Capital of Bali"
- "A story about nymph and hillbilly"
- "A locals's house"
- "central of bali"
- "Birds and Dragons"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gianyar
- Hotels in Gianyar
- Transportation in Gianyar
- Shopping in Gianyar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gianyar
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Gianyar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gianyar
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues