"Reminiscing" kyoub's Profile
Just thinking how I would like to be back in Malaysia, with my feet in the beautiful clear water.
We have been to many countries to see the birds and wildlife.
Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico, Belize, Fiji , Seychelles, Australia and South America.
Some of my favorite experiences ;
Costa Rica when we got to witness the turtles come ashore to lay their eggs in the sand.
Watching the humpback whales breach along side our boat in Hawaii.
Walking among the Magellanic penguins in Chile
Seeing the little blue penguins on Kangaroo Island.
Watching the Proboscis monkeys eat their pancakes in Borneo
Looking at the beautiful birds in Tobago, Panama, Costa Rica, Texas, and Thailand
Nature is such a spendid thing to observe.
Everyone needs a furry friend or two, or three, or four........
Even on vacation.
Cats make purrfect friends. I have nine.
You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats.
(Colonial American proverb) They bring you presents!!
Wear natural fibers....hug a cat.
We love to travel, so far we have been to:
Asia -Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore.
Central America-Costa Rica, Panama, & Mexico
South America - Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay
Oceania - Australia
Caribbean-Tobago, Trinidad, Virgin Islands (US&British),
St.Kitts, Nevis, St Eustatius, Curacao, and Bonaire
US - Hawaii and several states.
This was quite an experience, riding on an elephant in Thailand.
If you would like to read more about it, look at my Ao Nang page.
I could not wait to get to Uruguay and I was not disappointed.
It has been a So. American secret for years but word is now getting out about their beautiful beaches. Our hotel was amazing, read all about in in my Punta del Este page.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,221 Reviews
- 3,523 Photos
- 24 Countries
- 133 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
- Commented on one of kyoub's Punta del Este travel pages
- kyoub and aletaj. are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Forum "Re: Costa Rica or Ecuador"
- Commented on the Rosewood Things to Do travel guide
- Uploaded a Photo to "Best dosa"
- Wrote a Review Outstanding fresh food in Fort Worth Restaurants
updated their Personal Page "New Kittens"
- created a Addison Travel Page "Greater understanding"
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues