"Reminiscing" kyoub's Profile
Just thinking how I would like to be back in Malaysia, with my feet in the beautiful clear water.
We have been to many countries to see the birds and wildlife.
Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico, Belize, Fiji , Seychelles, Australia and South America.
Some of my favorite experiences ;
Costa Rica when we got to witness the turtles come ashore to lay their eggs in the sand.
Watching the humpback whales breach along side our boat in Hawaii.
Walking among the Magellanic penguins in Chile
Seeing the little blue penguins on Kangaroo Island.
Watching the Proboscis monkeys eat their pancakes in Borneo
Looking at the beautiful birds in Tobago, Panama, Costa Rica, Texas, and Thailand
Nature is such a spendid thing to observe.
Everyone needs a furry friend or two, or three, or four........
Even on vacation.
Cats make purrfect friends. I have nine.
You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats.
(Colonial American proverb) They bring you presents!!
Wear natural fibers....hug a cat.
We love to travel, so far we have been to:
Asia -Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore.
Central America-Costa Rica, Panama, & Mexico
South America - Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay
Oceania - Australia
Caribbean-Tobago, Trinidad, Virgin Islands (US&British),
St.Kitts, Nevis, St Eustatius, Curacao, and Bonaire
US - Hawaii and several states.
This was quite an experience, riding on an elephant in Thailand.
If you would like to read more about it, look at my Ao Nang page.
I could not wait to get to Uruguay and I was not disappointed.
It has been a So. American secret for years but word is now getting out about their beautiful beaches. Our hotel was amazing, read all about in in my Punta del Este page.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,221 Reviews
- 3,523 Photos
- 24 Countries
- 133 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
- Commented on kyoub's profile page
- kyoub and hannette are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Forum "Re: Costa Rica or Ecuador"
- Commented on the Rosewood Things to Do travel guide
- Uploaded a Photo to "Best dosa"
- Wrote a Review Outstanding fresh food in Fort Worth Restaurants
updated their Personal Page "New Kittens"
- created a Addison Travel Page "Greater understanding"
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 63 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uruguay Intro, 22 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Curaçao Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Borneo Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 34 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54009 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7702 Reviews - 19813 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos