"City of Bungalows" Adelaide by Charlie_UK
Adelaide Travel Guide: 1,091 reviews and 2,586 photos
Adelaide is often known as the "City of Churches" but as 99% of houses are single-storey, it was more like the city of bungalows. It has elegance and charm, beautiful parklands and a nice beach. It has a wonderful and picturesque Crciket ground. But Adelaide not the most exciting place I have ever visited - by a long way! Hot tourist attractions are somewhat few and far between.
- Pros:Possibly the most beautiful Cricket ground in the world
- Cons:A bit dull.
- In a nutshell:Does EVERYONE here live in a bungalow?
The Menglers hill lookout gives superb views across the Barossa valley. Just ignore the plaster of paris sculptures... more travel advice
Charlie_UK's Related Pages
Adelaide Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Adelaide - bend a knee or raise a glass"
- "ADELAIDE - THE FORGOTTEN CAPITAL CITY!"
- "Don't Overlook Adelaide"
- "IMPREXXION: ADELAIDE"
- " Adelaide"
- "Welcome to my home town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Adelaide
- Hotels in Adelaide
- Transportation in Adelaide
- Nightlife in Adelaide
- Restaurants in Adelaide
- Shopping in Adelaide
- Warnings and Dangers in Adelaide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Adelaide
- 11 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Adelaide?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Adelaide
Photos in AdelaideSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durness Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Adelaide Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galle Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Ceduna Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Kandy Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Snowdonia 2 reviews, 6 photos