"Annapolis-A nice side trip." Annapolis by Buckmarko
Annapolis Travel Guide: 220 reviews and 547 photos
We went there on a day trip from another locale. It's a quant old city with a lot of charm. It was well worth the day.
- Pros:Very nice. Stuff downtown within walking distance.
- Cons:Limited parking. No driving tours of the Naval Academy.
- In a nutshell:Gotta see it once.
Take the bus tour of Annapolis. It gives you a good overview and history of the city. Annapolis has a lot of history and... more travel advice
Buckmarko's Related Pages
Annapolis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Capitol of Boat Shows"
- "ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND--Historic Chesapeake Bay area"
- "Annapolis during a Maryland and Delaware Interlude"
- "A City Within a City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Annapolis
- Hotels in Annapolis
- Transportation in Annapolis
- Nightlife in Annapolis
- Restaurants in Annapolis
- Shopping in Annapolis
- Warnings and Dangers in Annapolis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Annapolis
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Annapolis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Annapolis
Top 5 Pages
- Fredericksburg Intro, 7 reviews
- Richmond Intro, 5 reviews
- Myrtle Beach Intro, 5 reviews
- Washington D.C. Intro, 4 reviews
- Columbus Intro, 3 reviews
No friends yet.