"Akumal." Akumal by euzkadi
Akumal Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 169 photos
I like this small town, there few tourists and just two hotels. I´ve been here a couple of times and always the place is full of local visitors, maybe is why i liked so much the place. The town history is short, it was founded in 1958 by Pablo Bush Romero, and soon became a haven for scuba divers. So this place was the first touristic area developed in the Riviera.
There´s a pleasant open air restaurant, great place to enjoy a beer and a Ceviche looking the sunset.
euzkadi's Related Pages
Akumal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Anti Playa Del Carmen!"
- "Akumal Bay - Laid back Mexico"
- "Place of the turtles"
- "It's all about the R&R"
- "Cancun minus the Crazy....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Akumal
- Hotels in Akumal
- Transportation in Akumal
- Restaurants in Akumal
- Warnings and Dangers in Akumal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Akumal
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Akumal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Akumal
Photos in AkumalSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos