"San Sebastian de Bernal." Bernal by euzkadi
Bernal Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 47 photos
A Mexican "Pueblo Magico" this beautiful and authentic village is located 54 km from the Queretan’s capital and 2 hours from Mexico City. It has some interesting buildings, a nice Mexican atmosphere and good restaurants and shops. It´s a great daily trip option from Queretaro, but in my opinion it deserves a couple of days.
There´s a big boulder of more than 350 meters (1150 feet) watching over the town. A nice excursion wich can be made with local guides (there´s a small kiosk in the city center park), they make daily tours to the boulder.
- Pros:small, authentic, few visitors
As other Mexican towns, Bernal has it´s Zocalo (central park) with it´s church, and other colonial buildings surrounding... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Bernal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It sure is a big freaking rock."
- "San Sebastian de Bernal."
- " Bernal "
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bernal
- Hotels in Bernal
- Nightlife in Bernal
- Restaurants in Bernal
- Shopping in Bernal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bernal
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Bernal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bernal
Photos in BernalSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos