"Masaya city and it´s Volcano." Departamento de Masaya by euzkadi
Departamento de Masaya Travel Guide: 65 reviews and 311 photos
A beautiful National Park with an impressive smoking cone, with sulphurus fumes coming from the crater. It´s really a very interesting visit.
Masaya is a small village located 29 kms south of Managua. It has a famous big Crafts Market, i only visit the outskirts of the city (to buy suntan lotion and water) and visit the San Cristobal church and park, it was clean and peaceful, but as a Vt member suggested me the rest of town it´s not so clean and calm.
I was almost alone when i arrived to the crater; was great enjoying such peace and beautiful views and having the place... more travel advice
I saw this house in Masaya and loved the architecture, then when travelling through the country i saw more houses with... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Departamento de Masaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Masaya city and it´s Volcano."
- "Volcano Masaya"
- "Valle De La Laguna (in Masaya)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Departamento de Masaya
- Hotels in Departamento de Masaya
- Transportation in Departamento de Masaya
- Restaurants in Departamento de Masaya
- Shopping in Departamento de Masaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Departamento de Masaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Departamento de Masaya
- 11 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Departamento de Masaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Departamento de Masaya
Photos in Departamento de MasayaSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos