"Rapa Nui" Easter Island by euzkadi
Easter Island Travel Guide: 628 reviews and 1,507 photos
One of the most interesting places in earth, with some of the most friendly people also.
- Pros:a beautiful island, amazing moais and landscape
- Cons:how to get there
- In a nutshell:a perfect place to loose yourself
The best and only beach on the island. Nice white sand beach, its possible to get food and drinks. You can reach the... more travel advice
In Hanga Roa i found some good shops to buy local handicraft, t-shirts and also nice saroongs from Tahiti. more travel advice
- Lan Chile.
- No danger...
- The whole island is off the beaten path.
- Few Nightlife...
euzkadi's Related Pages
Easter Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Easter Island - Rapa Nui"
- "Easter Island and the Stone Heads"
- "Mysteries and moai"
- "Rapa Nui - a very special feeling"
- "Easter Island - The Most Remote Frontier On Earth"
- "An Island of Legend, Beauty, and Mystery"
- "wadekorzan's new Easter Island Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Easter Island
- Hotels in Easter Island
- Transportation in Easter Island
- Nightlife in Easter Island
- Restaurants in Easter Island
- Shopping in Easter Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Easter Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Easter Island
- 19 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Easter Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Easter Island
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos