"Simon´s Town." Top 5 Page for this destination Simon's Town by euzkadi
Simon's Town Travel Guide: 88 reviews and 258 photos
These old small village, originally named Simon´s Vlek, was founded in 1741. It has a lot of beautiful Victorian and Cape Dutch houses. We saw a lot of whales here, even a big one inside the harbour.
Very close to Simon´s Town is the Cape Peninsula Park, with a lot of wild life and the attractions of Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope.
This famous place is also located in the Cape Peninsula National Park, here you´ll see great views of the strong sea,... more travel advice
These birds is the only kind of penguin founded in Africa. Here they live safe and roams free between the rocks and the... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Simon's Town Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Penguins & the Cape of Good Hope"
- "A Victorian architectural gem with added penguins!"
- "Penguin Paradise at the Cape Peninsula"
- "Boulders Beach, the habitat of the "pikkewyne""
- "Simon´s Town."
- "Our stay in Simons Town"
- "Boulders Beach Penguin Colony"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Simon's Town
- Hotels in Simon's Town
- Transportation in Simon's Town
- Restaurants in Simon's Town
- Shopping in Simon's Town
- Warnings and Dangers in Simon's Town
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Simon's Town
- 4 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Simon's Town?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Simon's Town
Photos in Simon's TownSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos