"Namibia´s summer city." Top 5 Page for this destination Swakopmund by euzkadi
Swakopmund Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 143 photos
This nice village surrounded by the Namib desert and the cold waters of the South Atlantic, is Namibia´s premier holiday city. It has great examples of German colonial architecture and some good beaches.
Swakopmund has a lot of great handicrafts shops, i saw very good quality and variety (more than in Windhoek), and at the... more travel advice
The Cape Liner bus to and from Windhoek was a very comfortable way of traveling. The trip from Windhoek to Swapkopmund... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Swakopmund Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Up our way to Swakopmund"
- "Namibia´s summer city."
- "Swakopmund - German outpost in Africa"
- "Swakopmund, An Adrenaline Junkies Dream"
- "most famous tourist town of Namibia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Swakopmund
- Hotels in Swakopmund
- Transportation in Swakopmund
- Nightlife in Swakopmund
- Restaurants in Swakopmund
- Shopping in Swakopmund
- Warnings and Dangers in Swakopmund
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Swakopmund
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Swakopmund?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Swakopmund
Photos in SwakopmundSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos