"The gateway to Mossman Gorge." Mossman by euzkadi
Mossman Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 16 photos
A small town of 1,700 inhabitants located in the Capitan Cook Highway, very close to Port Douglas. A very picturesque city surrounded by cane fields, it has a central mill with guided tours to see the entire process of the sugar cane recollection and production. The main atraction is the Mossman Gorge situated just 5 kms from town.
euzkadi's Related Pages
Mossman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mossman - on the edge of the Daintree Rainforest"
- "Mossman River Gorge - heart of Aussie rainforest"
- "Mossman Gorge"
- "The gateway to Mossman Gorge."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mossman
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Mossman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mossman
Photos in MossmanSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos
Latest Mossman hotel reviews
- Silky Oaks Lodge
- 1 Review & Opinion