"The hidden treasure..." Top 5 Page for this destination Sharjah by euzkadi
Sharjah Travel Guide: 190 reviews and 705 photos
Located next to Dubai, this beautiful emirate is more authentic than the big cities of the Emirates. I loved the city; the port, the old heritage area. I really enjoyed the time i spent in this interesting place.
The Sharjah Sas Radisson is verywell situated at the end of the Corniche. With a pleasant beach, good restaurants, and... more travel advice
No danger at all, Sharjah is a beautiful city to hang out. more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Sharjah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Once in December..."
- "Our Neibour to the North"
- "The hidden treasure..."
- "Quiter than Dubai"
- "United Arab Emirates"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sharjah
- Hotels in Sharjah
- Transportation in Sharjah
- Nightlife in Sharjah
- Restaurants in Sharjah
- Shopping in Sharjah
- Warnings and Dangers in Sharjah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sharjah
- 15 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Sharjah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sharjah
Photos in SharjahSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos