"The best indian market in Guatemala." Top 5 Page for this destination Chichicastenango by euzkadi
Chichicastenango Travel Guide: 89 reviews and 211 photos
Chichicastenango is a nice and interesting town. On sundays and thursdays you can visit the market. Full of indians of the surrounding villages (also full of tourists). Very interesting pagan workships in the churchs. Is one of the Guatemalan´s mecca´s of tourism.
Chichi market is maybe the best place in Guatemala for buying handicrafts, with good prices and a lot of local art... more travel advice
Chichicastenango can be quite cold at night, bring warm clothes. more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Chichicastenango Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Incredible ChiChi"
- "Chichicastenango-Best Marketplace in Guatemala"
- "The best indian market in Guatemala."
- "Market Day in the Highlands"
- "The biggest indian market in Guatemala"
- "Chichicastenango: the biggest market of Guatemala!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chichicastenango
- Hotels in Chichicastenango
- Transportation in Chichicastenango
- Nightlife in Chichicastenango
- Restaurants in Chichicastenango
- Shopping in Chichicastenango
- Warnings and Dangers in Chichicastenango
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Chichicastenango
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Chichicastenango?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chichicastenango
Photos in ChichicastenangoSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos