"Coban main city of Las Verapaces." Top 5 Page for this destination Cobán by euzkadi
Cobán Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 102 photos
Coban, the capital of the Alta Verapaz department is a nice and pleasant town. The city is sorrounded by green hillsides and is a good hub to visit all the attractions of the area as Semuc Champey and Lanquin caves. The population of the city is largely Pokomchi and Kekchi, so is a great place to enjoy the native costumes.
The mist-soaked mountains around the city are Guatemala´s wettest, so bring a good rain coat. more travel advice
Is a small but interesting museum. A private collection with fine examples of mayan pottery, jewelry and a impressive... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Cobán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Coffee, Orchid and Cardamom Town"
- "Coban was a Must Stop between Sayaxche and Uspatan"
- "Coban main city of Las Verapaces."
- "Paradise in Central Guatemala"
- "Biotopo Quetzal and Coban"
- "NICE COOL CLIMATE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cobán
- Hotels in Cobán
- Transportation in Cobán
- Restaurants in Cobán
- Warnings and Dangers in Cobán
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cobán
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Cobán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cobán
Photos in CobánSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos