"On the shore of the Peten Itza lake." Top 5 Page for this destination El Remate by euzkadi
El Remate Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 43 photos
A small village with good hotels and beautiful lake views, its located 30 kms from Flores, and very close to the great mayan ruins of Tikal.
- Pros:Peaceful, beautifull and out of the beaten path.
- Cons:Maybe too peaceful compared with Flores.
The food of this hotel is great. Good fish and a delicious sweet pepper soup. I also bought some wines of Mr Coppola... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
El Remate Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "El Remate, halfway between Flores and Tikal"
- "A good base for Tikal"
- "El Remate, On the Road to Tikal"
- "On the shore of the Peten Itza lake."
- "No probs in el Remate"
- "El Remate"
- See All...
- Things to Do in El Remate
- Hotels in El Remate
- Transportation in El Remate
- Restaurants in El Remate
- Shopping in El Remate
- Warnings and Dangers in El Remate
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in El Remate
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to El Remate?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in El Remate
Photos in El RemateSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos