"San Antonio Palopo." San Antonio Palopó by euzkadi
San Antonio Palopó Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 38 photos
San Antonio Palopo is a small village located 10 kms from Panajachel. It´s a very traditional town despite the touristic attack. The hillsides of town are terraced, and has great views of the lake.
It used to be buses to San Antonio, but after the Stan Hurricane the roads are in a very bad shape. The best way to... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
San Antonio Palopó Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Antonio Palopó"
- "A typical Cakchiquel Maya village"
- "San Antonio Palopo."
- "San Antonio Palopo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Antonio Palopó
- Transportation in San Antonio Palopó
- Shopping in San Antonio Palopó
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Antonio Palopó
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to San Antonio Palopó?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Antonio Palopó
Photos in San Antonio PalopóSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos