"San Marcos La Laguna" San Marcos La Laguna by euzkadi
San Marcos La Laguna Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 25 photos
A small, clean and peaceful town, out of the beaten path. Has a new age feeling with vegetarian restaurants and yoga centers.
Atitlan Lake can be cold at night, bring warm clothes. more travel advice
From San Marcos you can walk to Santa Cruz, another small village, it takes about 3 hours (return by boat), with some of... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
San Marcos La Laguna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Marcos La Laguna"
- "San Marcos was originally meant for meditation,"
- " Meditating in San Marcos "
- "A Little Piece of Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Marcos La Laguna
- Hotels in San Marcos La Laguna
- Transportation in San Marcos La Laguna
- Nightlife in San Marcos La Laguna
- Restaurants in San Marcos La Laguna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Marcos La Laguna
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to San Marcos La Laguna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Marcos La Laguna
Photos in San Marcos La LagunaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos